Project Controls Job (Eastern Division)
Project Controls Job posting (Troy Construction Eastern Division)
The Troy Construction Eastern Division is looking to hire for the position of Project Controls. The Project Controls Field Office Personnel are largely responsible for the logging and distribution of all relevant project controls documents to the Project team. He/she supervises and directs all planning and scheduling activities of the project through the application of diversified controls, systems, principles and practices. He/she works under direct supervision project manager and project controls manager to gather and distribute information.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for assigned employees and subcontractors to ensure the safe and timely execution of all activities and reporting, including the adherence to company safety policies and programs.
- Independently manage the development/implementation of project controls documents (scheduling, tracking, reporting)
- Interface/and act as liaison with project management, owner, subcontractors, etc. on all planning and scheduling related items and functions, including making independent determinations as to reporting requirements, progress status, new impacts, etc.
- Manage meetings with owner, client representatives and other contractors as required
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Maintain budgets for a project, including forecasting and recommending adjustments to the project budget
- Input and monitor costs and progress. This includes coding and/or reviewing the coding of weekly equipment usage, purchase orders, purchase approvals, timesheets, invoices, etc. for accuracy
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly project forecasts and reports
- Prepare and/or review monthly billings to Owner
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of cost proposals for additional work including tracking Time & Material work
- Perform site specific employee hire-on/on-boarding and weekly payroll entry
- Maintain project files and manager construction office as well as onsite supplies, materials, and inventory
We’re Looking for:
- Computer proficient and the ability to adapt to new innovations and processes
- Ability to coordinate and interact with Client administrative personnel on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of Scheduling Software
- Acknowledgment that employment is considered 100% travel (will be additional compensation. example Per diem)
- Broad understanding of oil & Gas industry
- Strong written, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions
Please forward your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
One Call Elite Partner by Phillips 66
Troy is very proud to receive this Phillips 66 One-Call Elite Partner reward. Recognition was presented to Troy for placing over 100 utility locate requests near Phillips 66 pipelines and completing the ensuing work with no known One-Call process errors.
SGA Spring Gas Conference 2020
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE SGA SPRING GAS CONFERENCE
Come join Troy Construction in Charlotte, NC March 16-18th for the SGA Spring Gas Conference, we will be at booth 425. Drop by our booth to meet the team!
Facility Construction 10
Facility Construction 9
We hope to see you at the SGA Spring Gas Conference
Troy Construction is co-sponsoring SGA Spring Gas Conference’s 1st annual golf tournament, March 15th. We hope to see everyone out there.
Congratulations to Troy Construction
Jerry Zatopek and Dierk Hatcher won the Elite Champion award for their BBQ Ribs! Troy Construction’s Business Development team competed in the 5th Annual Williams Barbecue Cook-Off in Lazy Brook Park, Pennsylvania. Twenty-five teams partook in the competition, to raise money for local United Way chapters.
Stop Work Authority Winner-Dustin Daugherty
Congratulation’s Dustin Daugherty!
Troy Construction is always trying to improve its safety culture, which has brought focus into developing and implementing the Stop Work Authority Program. The goal to the Stop Work Authority Program is to create a safe environment where all employees can stop work they see as unsafe which will help achieve a safety culture of Zero Accidents and Zero Incidents.
To help jump start this program, Troy Construction created a company wide Stop Work Authority design contest. The goal was to create a Stop Work Authority image that can be used on hard hat stickers, banners and shirts. There were over 125 drawings submitted and Dustin Daugherty won with his hand drawn image!